Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The consideration

I don't really like talking about people who reserved a place in the bucket of the least favourite people in my life. The much I could do is leaving them alone, I heard that's what's best because it does both parties a favour.

There's always this feeling that always slaps me whenever I have to hear about them. Sometimes I would just clench my teeth and pretend to hear nothing. But most of the times, I fail to terminate my head from playing the imagined-stuff. It's going to be very, very sick.

I'm not a fan of disliking people, it's ridiculous. Well it's even more ridiculous that I feel annoyed whilst they just want to live comfortably. Here's the part about satisfying yourself if you're careless—you may offend people. If I could, I would just live my life without consider about others. But that's not how to live.

2 comments:

  1. Life is gonna be hard if you keep thinking about other people's feeling. At least, that's what everyone said to me.

    Maybe, just maybe, you can be selfish (I don't think selfish is the right word here but whatever) sometimes. Put your feeling and interests first before others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true tho that we sometimes forget about our own feelings and we ended up hurting ourselves. Gotta correct this up.

      Delete