Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Beautiful tainted words

I woke up with a mind buzzing with the struggles to find the right says about the significance of the title of this blog. It's not something that come right away, much more likely if I have to choose between cheezy wedges and cheese balls, both are my favourites! I have came up with many brainstormed ideas yesterday that I don't remember much about it, maybe it has to do with the fact that I haven't had a cup of hot chocolate yet.

I love wordy words, especially if they're played, put, arranged just perfectly fit in every sentences. I was for many times amazed by just reading. It doesn't matter if it's a short one or the other way round. If it's good, it's good and be forever questions by my not-so-intelligent head on how God has made someone who could write as beautiful as a pretty contented soul but the person is not me.

Other people don't get it, but as far as I know words could heal and hurt at times. I am the worst at describing and explaining. I have it all in mind, but it comes out just not right, I'm afraid. Sometimes I exaggerate and most of the times I simplify, and that's how I came out with "tainted". Along the way to make sure I have the words out of me, the real of the story ejected unrealistically as the words have been frantically polluted, let alone the fact that I'm trying to polish my writing skills.

I believe beauty is subjective, it depends on the personal favour and I respect it. What I have in mind is that--words are beautiful. As I mentioned earlier, it can heal and it can hurt, according to time. Should I propose the background and behind of this blog title, it would be this.

Bear in mind that I'm no a good writer nor that I wouldn't want to be one, give times. I hope you have a good time reading my beautifully tainted words. 

2 comments:

  1. You have a new blog, again! :)

    Can't wait to read your upcoming entries, Nad. I believe you are a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG hahaha I know right? You've been sticking around since my previous blog(s) and now I'm ashamed already.

      Thank you for believing in me.

      Again, thank you very much, kak. You're the best.

      Delete