Friday, August 21, 2015

Footsteps

I thought I left some footsteps to be noticed by you last night.

No, I'm really sure I had. Well, it looks like you saw it. Bummer, you scrubbed it off as if I never came. The views are just clean, you did a pretty good job at putting things back. As if it never happened. Even a little tiny hints of it, they were all gone.

Twice it happened. Maybe if it's for the third, if it's just the same again, then I'm done. But I think maybe two is already a good indication. A confirmation.

It is such a distasteful that you're coincidentally being luckless right after I decided to come visibly appear. I thought of giving myself a savour of satisfaction after your latest unfortunate event hit, because I was feeling extremely challenged by your pride. It did torture me a lot, you have to know. But no, it'll even puts me under the depth of shame if I'm being delightful for someone's misery.

I doubt if I will ever come again. At least you know I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment