Monday, August 3, 2015

I did it again

It's just like a dream back then when I told myself--try to stay. I pasted my words on a site that I signed up to. Changing places has become my habit. Maybe I go down for it when I can't feel the comfort anymore. I don't really get it myself. I tried to think about why I'm being like this. Maybe it's a progress. I notice that whenever I want to improve, I will leave everything behind, and start with something freshly new. Although it seems what I'm doing is just the same.

Hope sometimes is good to help me driving across, and at the same time is worrying. As hope is just a hope, until I do something about it. Yet, even if I do something about it, it's not going to shape as how I hoped it to be. It turned out to be the best for me, at least I try to think of it as it. Perhaps, last year today, I struggled to turn down the urge of what I'm feeling now. I didn't even stress the exact point of what I should do, that I had put the word "try".

Well, habit is a habit. I did it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment