Saturday, August 8, 2015

I have liked you since

Remember when you had me knocking at your door but you pretended to hear nothing? I kept leaving and coming for you. It was funny that you didn't know I could look you from the tiny part of the glass wall that failed to be covered fully by the solid-coloured wrappers. For your information, I saw you, and you just sit there dumbly.

I always had a hard time every time I tried to think what mood you would be in on the days I had to see you. I would feel scared for the rest of the time with you when you're not in the good one, because you would drag everyone to be knocked off by your anger.

Once, there was a girl begging for whatever it had to do with you. You pitched your voice high and convinced her that you could do nothing about it. The girl must be very hurt as she said she wanted no one but you. But, you pushed her out. Yet, you still had me at your explanations.

You set up everything as if other's voice doesn't matter. You seemed doesn't care about the hows, as long as the goal you've been aiming could be achieved. I thought it was very selfish of you to ignore the reasoning behind their doubts on the hows. Yet, you fixed the durations for the validity, so that they had to do it for whatever it takes. I hated you since.

It was an exciting day. I had let myself enjoying the pleasant vibes of the beach with you and the others. But first, you had to nag. Until then you were okay to release me and the others out of the unshaded spot, it was very hot. Much minutes later, someone was excitingly calling you for when he thought he saw something that you ever explained us on. You seemed furious. You seemed very pissed with what I could infer as worry. I thought I saw another part of you, I hated you less since.

It was the day. I didn't know if I could ever see you again. I wished I could do the best for the very last time with you. You seemed very pleased for the rest of the time of that day. You said nothing but words of an indication of approval. It was very nice of you. 

Remember when you said you really appreciate the efforts?—

—I have liked you since.

No comments:

Post a Comment