Sunday, November 29, 2015

She doesn't have anything to do with me anymore

"She doesn't have anything to do with me anymore."




Her legs were weak. She broke into pieces and involuntarily fell on her knees.

The words were still playing in her mind, freshly.

She crumpled the old unfortunate leaf out of millions from the ground and let it tattered pieces by pieces by the ultimate force from her hand. But the force was nothing compared to her heartache.




She pulled the knob. The door opened hesitantly with an annoying creak sound.

She thought of drowning her head in the sink. It was pretty much very welcoming with its perfect size and water-filled.

She stayed static at the door. It was just three steps away.

She uttered a curse at the sink. By that, she only looked at herself through the mirror behind the sink. She thought she looked frail.




She curled into a ball on her bed.

It was a lonely night.

It was a sad song night.

She went off with the line from one of the songs; if you love me, why you leave me.




There was a heavy rushing steps behind her.

She heard her name being called but she resisted to stop, let alone turn behind.

He stopped in front of her and gasping for air.

Their eyes interlocked.




"I was about to tell you"

"I know, I don't have anything to do with you anymore."




"—I miss you."

No comments:

Post a Comment